FARMERS INSTITUTIONAL DIVISION
1. Implement and undertake the powers of the Representative of the Farmers Organization Registrar.
2. Formulate Long-term, Medium-term and Short-term Plans for the development of the KADA Farmers Institution.
3. Provide guidance and consultancy over the management and business direction of PPK, SKATA and Subsidiary services.
4. Provide fund management services and finance as well as provide certification with regard to applications from Farmers Institutions based on the provisions of the Law.
5. Plan and formulate socio-economic focused programs with the aim of improving the quality of living and prosperity of farmers and their families.
6. Translate and distribute circulars and instructions from the Registrar and KADA which are relevant to the development of Farmers Institutions for implementation at the PPK and SKATA level.