OFFICE OF THE GENERAL MANAGER
1. Responsible for implementing all programs, projects and other directives from the Ministry or Board with the purpose of raising the socio-economic status of farmers in the KADA region.
2. Responsible for monitoring the implementation of PPK programs with the aim of realizing a culture of cooperative commerce towards a more independent PPK, in line with its role as the Representative of the Registrar.
3. Responsible for monitoring the implementation of development programs and increasing commitment towards efforts to produce a generation of prosperous and competitive farmers utilizing modern agricultural practices while inculcating a culture of information technology usage in the field of agriculture.
4. Strive to create and strengthen cooperative relationships between the Federal Government and the State Government or other relevant entities for the purpose of furthering the cause of the Board.
5. Directly responsible for development programs related to Commercial Farms, the Food Production Industry and Agriculture Development programs.
6. Implement development programs towards increasing the socio-economic status of farmers through the diversification of economic activities which they operate.
7. Serve as an executor of all directives from top management.
8. Responsible for all auditing work related to the organization and institutions under the supervision of the Board.