DEVELOPMENT AND PLANNING SECTION
1. Formulate Long Term and Short Term Plans based on DPN3, NEAC and other new policies introduced by the Government.
2. Provide development budget allocation application for the Malaysia and annual Plans.
3. Coordinate the distribution of allocations and implementation of development projects under the Malaysia Plan.
4. Identify and manage the fields of study and research for agricultural development and the targeted groups.
5.Establishing relations with international agriculture and food bodies and local institutions to receive expertise and research assistance.
6. Develop, promote and manage the Information Technology Systems and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as channel information for target groups and the public.