1. Interpret, disseminate and enforce all regulations in circular format and financial directives from the government and the board.
2. Plan, manage and control all Board finances encompassing management and development expenditure.
3. Plan and manage human resource development for officers and farmers, including performance assessment (PTK) on officers and personnel of the Board.
4. Plan and implement programs to boost the image of the Board in the context of relations with external agencies.
5. Plan position requirements and manage the intake and placement of personnel.
6. Ensure the security of all Board assets.
7. Coordinate and manage all procurement and supplies.