IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE BRANCH
1. Provide long term infrastructure development programs and basic facilities for the improvement of irrigation and drainage systems within the KADA region.
2. Plan and coordinate operations for the supply of water to paddy fields.
3. Study, plan and coordinate all maintenance, upgrading and repair work on the irrigation and drainage systems within the KADA region.
4. Monitor and coordinate all operations activities as well as the maintenance of booster pumps, water tanks, vehicles, as well as machinery and equipment.
5. Monitor the efficiency of service with regard to water supply, identify weaknesses and formulate measures to improve the effectiveness of water management.
TECHNICAL SERVICES BRANCH
1. Plan, design and provide specifications for new projects proposed by the Board.
2. Plan, manage and update, as well as document all information and details on land usage for the entire KADA region.
3. Plan, design and provide specifications, cost estimates, tender documentation, tender offer assessment, and manage the implementation of projects based on the decisions of the Tender Committee Board.
4. Identify and assess the progress of projects which are being implemented.
UTILITIES SERVICES BRANCH
1. Plan and implement development programs for buildings providing basic facilities.
2. Plan, manage and maintain as well as upgrade the KADA Headquarters building and other premises owned by KADA.
3. Plan and manage farm roads in the whole of the KADA region.
4. Plan and manage maintenance work on all farm roads.
5. Manage preparations for all morale building events for farmers, organized by the Board.
6. Plan and implement investigations into applications for changing land status and land usage.