WE VOW TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT AND COMMITED SERVICE, AND TO ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO FULFIL THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES: :
"Provide adequate water supply as scheduled"
- To ensure adequate water supply reaches farmers within 30 days of the starting date of supply, at the very latest
- To widely distribute the complete and easy-to-read water supply and rice planting schedule at least 2 weeks before the starting date of supply
"Supply agricultural input in a timely fashion and according to requirements"
- Supply subsidized fertilizer to eligible farmers at least one week before the planting season
- To ensure 100% supply of legal rice seedlings to farmers for each planting season.
"Provide relevant quality support service in an adequate, fair and just manner"
- To provide advice to farmers individually and in groups at least once each planting season
- To ensure effective control and containment measures are taken within 24 hours of a plague / infestation is detected
- Provide Farm Machinery Engineering service at least over 40% of each season
- To provide consultative advice to entrepreneur farmers on a regular basis
- Ensure all bills are settled within 14 days of acceptance
"To provide effective training based on current technology"
- Ensure that at least 20% of farmers and entrepreneurs undergo training courses each year, either individually or in groups
- Ensure that each officer / personnel undergo training courses at least for seven days of each year
"Deliver the latest, most up to date and accurate information"
- Channel latest technology on rice planting, non-rice agriculture and agro-based industries via the KADA web portal, bulletins and brochures.